Sunday 2 May 2010

Twenty Questions

Hiya

I saw this on Keeley's blog and decided to add it to the list of scheduled posts until I can find the time to be more creative!


1.What can't you leave the house without?
iPod - I hate not having music to listen to when I'm out

2. Favourite makeup brand.
I have different items from practically every high street brand you can think of! I quite like GOSH's stuff though, I always go back to it!

3. Favourite flower?
I like pansies :)

4. Favourite clothing store?
New Look, Primark

5. Favourite perfume?
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

6. Heels or flats?
I used to be a heels girl. I've been converted to flats for about 2 years now!

7.Do you make good grades?
Usually yes :)

8. Favourite colours?
I'm loving blue, pink and peach atm

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Rarely

10. Do you drink juice?
OJ occasionally but that's it!

11. Do you like swimming?
Yeah, haven't been for agggggges though!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Depends where I am lol. Restaurant yes, anywhere else, no lol.

13. Favourite moisturiser?
Hands - Soap & Glory Hand Food
Body - Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Face - Cien Skin Care Cream
14. Do you want to get married?
One day, yes.

15. Do you get mad easy?
Haha yes.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Oo yes.

17. Any phobias?
The usual lol. Spiders/insects/snakes/jellyfish/octopus

18. Do you bite your nails?
Haven't for years!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
No, luckily

20. Do you drink coffee?
Occasionally. But only the fresh stuff. None of that instant rubbish since the all nighter that made me feel ridiculously ill. A word of wisdom kids, revise plenty before the exam haha!

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you fancy doing it, feel free :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment