Wednesday 12 May 2010

EOTD

Hello lovelies :)

I was heading down to the library last week and decided I should make make an effort even if I was going to have my head stuck in a book all day. This was super quick and easy!



Products used
GOSH eye shadow base
GOSH e/s in Beige (inner corner/highlight)
MAC Cranberry e/s (rest of the eye lid)
GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Liner in Black (waterline and upper lash line)
GOSH Intense Lashes Lengthening Mascara

The camera kind of washed out the intensity of the Cranberry. But I think it looked nice :)

Talking of MAC, does anyone have some e/s recommendations for some neutral looks? And browns/taupes?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

  1. Make up makes me feel beautiful, and I like feeling beautiful even if I am doing mundane things. :) This is a really nice EOTD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorrrgeous! Haha when I saw the thumbnail pic in my reader I thought 'Cranberry!' ;P

    You need Satin Taupe e/s - everyone in the world needs it. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolita - I'm with you there :) Thanks xx

    Leanne - Haha! Oo really? I'll a go have a looksie at the make up stall in the SU, the woman has loads of MAC :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh and Mac, they're both amazing!I'm not so much into neutrals although I really love a dark brown eyeshadow with a bit of shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really brings out your eye colour, it looks so so gorgeous!! MAC twinks and shroom are a great combo, and NYX do a trio palette called 'sexy babe' with a salmon, brown and light beige for a nice twist on neutral! I got mine from love-makeup.co.uk

    P.s lovely lashes

    hxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Heather :) Oo I'll keep an eye out for those too. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyelashes look amazing!

    And I know you said browns but Phloof! is amazing. I use it as a highlight or when I cba to do anything I just chuck it on as an all over lid colour. Super pretty and eye brightening. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's all thanks to GOSH's Intense Lashes Mascara - it's amazing. You need it in your life :D I love the name of Phloof! Going to add that to my list xx

    ReplyDelete