Friday 28 May 2010

Tag: Would You Rather

Hi hi my little flowers :)

I saw this on the lovely Keeley's blog. She tagged everyone and as I'm so disorganized and haven't scheduled posts for today, I thought I'd do this for you :)


The rules:
* Copy the picture and put it into your own post
* Answer all the questions
* Tag as many people as you like
* Tell them that you've tagged them
* See what they've answered! :)

~*~

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Be extremely intelligent. Everyone is beautiful in their own way anyway :)

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Oh yuck! Go without washing my hair. There's always dry shampoo right ;)

Be Rich or Famous?
Be rich. I couldn't be bothered with all of the paparrazi - although I could always take a leaf out of Lady Gaga's book!


Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
An amazing makeup collection :) Obviously!

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Be able to sing

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Desert Island


Have a Computer or a TV?
Computer - you can watch TV online ;) Also I wouldn't want to give up blogging or Twitter - I'm way too addicted now!

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Spots - polka dots, preferably xD

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
Oo a tea cup. Gaga stylee.


Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolate?
Aww, flowers <3

Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
Hugs :)

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
Oo that's hard. Style or comfort? I love stilettos but my feet don't. Then again I don't particularly love Converse. Oh decisions, decisions. I reckon Converse for comfort. But not those silly ankle ones!


Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Johnny Depp!! <3

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
Fairy


A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
A cup of tea every time!

Pink nails or Blue nails?
Pink

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Somewhere sunny

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
An amazing house please :)


Be kind or funny?
Kind :)

Eat Sweets or Cake?
Oo cake haha


Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
Eww neither!!

Wear a necklace or a ring?
Necklace

Laugh or Smile?
Laugh :D


Be hated or be a hater?
I don't like either but I'd prefer to be hated I think. Although hopefully not by lots of people =\

Wear Pearls or Beads?
Oh pearls <3

If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
My hearing. I'd hate not to see the people and places that I love

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Lots of friends

Love or be loved?
Love


I tag everyone that hasn't already done it :) Leave me a link if you do it - I'd love to see what your answers are :)

Image Credits: We Heart It, Tumblr & Google Images
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this! I'm gonna yoik it Kim, hope you don't mind :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done the tag. Its kinda fun. ^__^

    ReplyDelete