Sunday 2 May 2010

Nail polish freebie alert!

Hello petals,

I know a fair few people have mentioned this, but in case you hadn't heard, with this month's InStyle magazine (£3.60), you can get a free full sized Nails Inc polish worth £10.50! There are three colours to choose from - Mink, Candy and Beach.


My newsagent only had Beach, which is good as this is the colour I wanted!
I have swatched it and it's gorgeous. But that's for another post ;P

Also, having read through the mag, there's a double page spread giving you 20% off orders on the Nails Inc website, and a voucher for 20% off services in Nails Inc nail bars! Enjoy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I didn't know about this before! I want this now as I have hardly any nail polishes at the minute. How much is the magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up - I love Nails Inc so will def be picking one up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really awesome! You're really lucky that they had the colour you wanted.

    ReplyDelete