Saturday 1 May 2010

Loving & Loathing

Hiya

I had my first exam yesterday. I think it went pretty well. Yay! One down, one to go. Here's what I'm loving and loathing this week:

Loving
* GOSH Intense Lashes Lengthening Mascara
* GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Liners
* Sun
* Bright eye make up
* Online bargains!!
* 24 hour library - useful for the nocturnal amongst us :)
* Rimmel Rose Libertine nail polish
* Rimmel Pop Apricot nail polish
* Glee!!!
* Getting some blog sale goodies!
* Winning Nicola's bonus prize in her last contest!!
* The coral trend
* OPI Red My Fortune Cookie nail polish
* Seeing hot french lecturer in my exam

Loathing
* Rain
* Superdrug not stocking what I need!
* Realising I've spent far too much money! Bad times!
* People not paying me money they owe me!
* Revising/cramming/exams
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment